Your Privacy on NATEK´s site
NATEK is committed to protect the privacy of its users. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to the web site as follows.
This policy applies to natek.eu and its associated sites. The main purpose of NATEK’s site is to provide users with information about NATEK and its services. This policy explains how the information we collect, use and retain will be processed and protected by NATEK.
By registering or by using this site, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use and transfer of the personal information provided by you in the manner described in this Statement. Please read this Statement carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under law. If you disagree with the way we collect and process personal information collected on the Web site, please do not use it.
Personal information collected
Any personal information is required in order to perform job searches or to read the content of our site in order to learn more about NATEK.
We collect information:
- When you register and create an account to become NATEK user, such as your name, surname, personal email, country of residence and a password. This includes subscribing to newsletters or requesting further information.
- When you apply online for a job by filling in forms. It is your personal decision whether you provide it.
- About your computer, including IP address, browser type, operating system, the URLs of sites from which you arrive on NATEK sites, how you use our site and mobile applications in order to filter traffic, to report on statistics and to improve our services.
Use of personal information
We use personal data you provide on our site for the purpose of providing our services and delivering services that we offer to jobseekers and responding your queries.
We use information:
- To allow you to create an account
- To create your own profile based on data that you have provided us in order to apply for a job
- To provide information about you and your potential interest to NATEK’s customers
- To provide you additional communication, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advices
- To generate internal reports about the use of our site
Disclosure of information to third parties
Being a NATEK site registered user means sharing information about yourself with other professionals – NATEK’s customers in order to provide you our services. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing your CV to the relevant customer. These companies and individuals may be located in a country whose data protection legislation is different from your country and they will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share the information with any other third party or use the data for any other purpose.
Please note that we do not provide personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent.
Note about your CV
When you apply for a job online and you post your CV to the Sites, that CV is stored in our internal candidates’ database explicitly available to NATEK internal employees in all NATEK branches. Third parties do not have access to our candidates’ database.
If you provide us with your reference details, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person is aware that you have forwarded his/her details and has consented in writing for you to do so.